Friday, March 9, 2012

A Postal Delight!

Today, I received my recently purchased collection of Antique mold lockets in the post, and they are beautiful! 6 in total - purchasing these little treasures must be staggered for now as they cost a little more than an arm and a leg. But when they do come, it's a treat alright! They are perfect little beauts and I had to share them with you. On the 15th April, I am setting myself up a little table at an outdoor market which I am already preparing for. So much stock to acquire, so many lotions and potions to make - so all the required goods are trickling in already.
It will actually be my first ever market selling my Saville's Row products, so, exciting, a little stressful, but very good. I've been planning the layout of my products on my table a thousand times over in my head, deciding how much stock to bring, what vessels to present my items in, what trays to display them on....all sorts of stuff. So...wish me luck. If you live near the Orange County Green Market, please come down. You can come and test out the goodies!
Some beasts had chanced upon my lockets.
Also, after a lot of back and forward deciding and reworking, the Saville's Row header has finally been done - and this is how it will be for good. Whadya think? Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment