Saturday, February 18, 2012

A deliciously Balmy start to the weekend...

Good Morning folks, how was your Friday night? Mine was quiet - a bit of TV, a bit of red wine, but I was kept busy with making up some new lip butter concoctions. Well, I say making up, it was more, improving on a couple of the current products. I now have a 'RESIN' Lip Butter that smells even more potent than before, with an even better edge to it. So this morning will involve a trip down to the printers to top off the completed butters with spanking new labels.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what else this weekend brings, but I'll keep you updated,

Lou x



Ps. I had to chuck this one in for your entertainment. I know what you're thinking, 'oh no, not a bloody cat picture', but this one's a good 'un. A certain naughty little monster, Reginald Vox, was caught red handed sitting in one of my baskets. Naughty little turd. Meow.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hello sweet beans!I know, i completely have become one of those crazy cat ladies. So, you have to let me know when you get your little package - im very excited for you to receive it! exciting! I LOVE doing this stuff, it's brillo! how is life up there? I miss you so much, you don't even know! I hope you're good, Love you my sweet, Lou xxx

      Delete