Friday, February 17, 2012

Saville's Row would like to make your acquaintance!

Welcome to the first of what will be many snippets of goodness from Saville's Row. All of the delights in my shop are handmade using the best and most splendid ingredients. I will bestoe upon you some of the treasures...


This is what we call 'Vivea' and is a beaut. It's gentle, nourishing, and smells like heaven. yum! I wanted to create a soap that i personally would want to buy, in a package that I would love, so, after mixing a concoction of amazing butters, oils and scents, I dressed my soap up in it's Sunday finest - this particular soap has a coat of beautiful fushia petals picked from the abundance of flora and fauna near my home. The bar also has a little natural blush accredited to a pinch or two of cinnamon. Then, I wanted to package the little fella in something beautiful and eye catching, but something that was a little bit special too - hence the stunning paper wrap and two little pop rivets securing the openings.


And here are some of the latest products added to the line - lip butter pots. These are my new fav. I love these little pots, and the lip balm's pretty good too!


The most eco friendly little vessels you'll ever see! And I concocted 3 different scents, all very unique and splendid! This little guy is called 'Raw Opium' and is as intriguing as it sounds. Think of mystical scents, hookah bars (that's 'hookah') and Moroccan souks and you'll get an idea of the scent.....Mmmmm..

Let me know what you think. Much to do. Today, I want to work on some more labeling and getting the liquid perfume line up and running. Will speak to you anon

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment