Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday Morning

If I were American, I'd say, 'Happy President's Day'. Seeing as I'm not, 'Happy Monday!'(sounds like a bit of an oxymoron there). Anyway, so, as I greet you on this Monday morning, I find myself happily content with my fruit toast breakfast, and hot cup of Earl Grey.

What's not so delightful is that I did find one of my cats this morning with three quarters of his body in the toilet bowl, licking the water - dirty beast. Although that, in turn, makes me a dirty beast as I kiss him, so, essentially, I'm kissing the toilet water he just licked. Splendid.

Being that today is a bank holiday, Wade (that's the hubby) and I will not be doing much. I have concocted a few more recipes - salves this time, which I would love to start making, but I have to wait a couple of weeks first until my oils have been fully infused with the various herbs I acquired. I have plans to create a deliciously scented violet flower salve with infusions of plantain and tea tree, very beneficial to the skin and senses. With any luck, I'll be able to show you a completed salve soon. In the meantime....


The perfect remedy for dry elbows and hands!

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment